Friday 15 February 2008

mundane

Not much going on today, well, nothing different anyway. Nothing interesting to tell you about. That picture of the bagels was annoying me.
Things are coming along at the apartment. It looks better with bare concrete walls then it did with that awful wallpaper that was up. Fabric softner works pretty well to get it off. I tried warm soapy water and fabric softner, and the fabric softner worked better. There was still quite a bit of scraping to do though, where there must have been more glue or something. In one of the bedrooms when we went to pull the wallpaper off, the wall tried to come with it. So we are going to have to do some sheetrocking or something. But life wouldn't be fun without a few surprises. The battery on the camera was low, so I couldn't take any pictures. I have a Russian lesson tonight so I have homework assignment I just can't wait to tackle so I will catch you all later.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Katie,  I was wondering how you put the snapshots on your page???

Melissa said...

Thanks Katie I was able to put a slide show on my page. It took for ever. lol

Davene said...

Hey Katie!
I was looking for you on facebook today, but you don't have facebook do you? I found this blog site on Rosanna's facebook page. So how are you doing?

Katie said...

Davene! Wow, it has been awhile! If you get back on here, and read this, I just signed up for Facebook. I have no idea what I am doing, But I have an account anyway. Andrew is gone right now, but hopefully when he gets back, He will show me how to use it. I looked for you, and Rosanna, and Patrick. I couldn't find anybody. I think it is probably just because I don't know what I am doing. Hope to talk to you again soon.